09 April 2010

MadNess O:

teehee ~ am back again ! to update this pa lia + wu liao post :D
I reedit this post :)


this is how i look when working :)
actually can wear what we want but then everytime have to think what to wear seriously a big Headache ! hehee ~


My Shop :D I mean I work here :X


working and not working are the same . LIFELESS !~
but working get paid .. hehee :X


had my breakfast - Rocky some day ~ forget when jo :(
plus ! reading ''Xue Hai'' :)
not he act that drama gehh name , it`s the newspaper name xD hehee ~
sorry i very wu liao .. don`t know what to post that`s why so many pictures xD


ehehee .. skip.


I want P E A C E !!


it`s the Yeedy! xD

and there`s don`t know which day , Ning, Xuan & Alvin came 1U then I go long gai + makan with them :D hehee ~

facebook-ing using Alvin`s IPhone :D
who call me that time can`t online :( so despo wanna on facebook xD


Alvin ! ;D
0.0 i kinda forget how my hair looked like before i dye . hehee =X

we went to AllAsia for teabreak :)

I order their set for only RM8.90 !
lou shu fan + ice lemon tea. thumbs up :)



groupie photo :)


My so poh aka lou poh xD

after that , am off back to work :) and I remember kena tipu that day - .- urgh ~
don`t simply accept people`s invitation okay peeps :)


so boring , so boring ! and I ended up camwhore myself with the kelefeh Yeedy :)


Oh yeah ~ I bought bling bling baju for my Strawberry Ice Cream :)


and don`t know which day gehh also xD I macam draw my eyebrow a bit too much - .-
still amateur . what to do TOT


Yeedy say this very .. yong sui ? weird ? ahahaa .. I take everything as compliment X)


see this pic ? of course can see la also not X.X hehee ~
when we bored, we play Spider Solitaire and MSN :( lifelesskan ?


and sometimes , we play my Q pink DS :)

and don`t know when again .. :)

people like me so blur + dumb wanna shave and restyle her eyebrow and ended up cut her skin :) hahahahaaa ~ pro lae XD


erm .. I try my shop`s clothes :)
this summer , floral printed clothes is a MUST! so lamyanpoh like me also wanna high fashion 1 xia :)


Jason say i look fat in this - .- esh esH ESH !


and my sui yong is everywhere now :D hehee ~


and this is when I`m suffering fever + sore throat + cough :)
painful to the max ! can`t shout at people :X

and I told that Jason bought the Black Black for me from Lotte Mart huh :)
I highly recommend loe :D you can eat also when you`re healthy siao laa xD
sweets mah !

must buy strong type gehh ! and when you finish the sweet , quickly drink cold or normal mineral water ! fuiyorh ~ your throat cooling to the MAX !


It looks a bit like Kopiko right ? xD
ohh yeah ~ don`t buy wrong ohh .. cause there is one chewing gum wrapper and this Black Black wrapper almost the same :) the chewing gum gehh look shorter gehh :D

and few days ago ! I went here :)

just to buy this !

Blush On ! hehee .. and I forgot to rub off the fingerprint before I take this - .-


glittery gehh ~ nice hor :) look`s natural

At the same day ! My Tian Mier Xian came to visit us ! O:
and she bought us Soya with tang yuan + Shihlin`s XXL Crispy Chicken !
omg .. I love her so damn much loe ! X) more than you aer Yeedy ! :P



They taste yummy cause it`s from Xian ! xD and CYee eat diok very happy oh X)






see he act calm but actually very high gehh !! hmmp~ he is emotionless !

few hours later, out of nowhere a gal friend from BSD1 gave this to me @@


:D
don`t simply think okay ==? But she gave me instead of CYee xD
ahahahaa .. even gals gift things for me laa Yeedy ~ memang cha shui la u X)

and so .. someone beh song so he go MSN and started to be horny xD

you see .. aihh ~ mou dak gao :(

the next day, I almost faint when working for my mom .
and mommy bought me Essence of Chicken with Ginseng = .=
how sweet ~ :X


One day One Bottle keeps the headache away ~ :D hehee :X


and I bought Caramel Latte to keep awake :(

at night, Jason and I challenged each other to eat a sushi with half packet of wasabi !
and this dumb fly keep disturbing our meal ! urgh !~

kill you !!!!! no i didn`t :)



before.

after. - .-


ohohoo ~ must take photo before you drop tears :)


and I started to react when it`s in my mouth ! ahahaa .. something like chemical reaction xD weird face emotion xD


and I succeed ! without sobbing :) ignore my face -.- poor photographer .

and so it`s my turn for revenge .

I put more than a half
who cares ~ it`s for Jason xD


and he show his pity face . but no one wanna pity him :)


and he wanna sob :( hahahahhaaa !! but no he didn`t too ! shyt !




but he revealed his emo side D:
dai sei gehh laa .. ahahaa ~ i will never pity him ! xD


and so he show his happy face :D
and the wasabi sucks ! we didn`t sob also !

aihh .. people ! I very lazy to blog jo ~
fong gor ngor laa !~ hehee ..
I will end this post with some pictures :)



My Funny Crew :D


Middle Fringe is a never for me :)

it`s 3am and hav to wake at 8am so night poeple ! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly